בית כנסת שהפך למחלבה Сергей Ярохович, август 2015 г. The green building with columns was once Shklov's main synagogue. Built at the end of the 18th century, this building once housed the great Choral Synagogue of Shklov. Reportedly, there was also a Jewish School in the building in the 1930's. Now it is used by a dairy factory which produces milk, sour cream, and yoghurt, etc.